march, april, may, june, september, october, november
Package Price :
|* Prices are valid upto 6 months after booking.||
- World’s 10th tallest mountain
- Machhapuchre Base Camp trail
- Opportunity to enjoy beautiful Pokhara
- Diversified trekking trail of Nepal
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft) When you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), our airport representative will greet you and complete the formalities (Visa, etc), you need to confirm for our agent with a display board at the entrance gate. You will then transfer to the hotel. In the evening, you will join a welcome dinner at a first rate traditional Nepalese restaurant where we get pleasure from a Nepalese cultural program and enjoy fine meal. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly Pokhara (823m/2,700ft) and Trek to Ghandruk (1940m/6360 ft): 6 hrs trek Today, we will take flight to Pokhara, you can take pleasure from best view of massive mountains since we go by the range in a analogous manner. When we get there in Pokhara, the spectacular lake city flaunts superb views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, 5 peaks of Annapurna and more. We will drive to Naya Pul from where we will begin the trek. From Birethanti, we ascend on the track to Ghandruk where we will be captivated the panoramic vistas of the peaks. We will pass along different small villages such as Syauli Bazar, Chomrong and Chane. After going across the suspension bridge above Khumnu Khola, we will arrive at Ghandruk, a settlement with stone houses normally occupied by the Gurung community. Outstandingly close-up towering views of Fishtail, Hiunchuli and Annapurna South mountains will captivate us and we also get an option to travel around rich culture of the Gurung culture and settlement at the Gurung Museum in Ghandruk.
Day 03: Trek Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 hrs trek On this day, we go up for an hour to Ghandrukkot and then a vertically move down to the Kimron Khola. We, then, have an easy walk for around an hour and once more escalate to Chhomrong. While mountaineering, we stumble on the grand mountain of Annapurna South over the community and the scene of Fishtail peak (Machhapuchhre). Chhomrong is an eye-catching village situated on the giant Annapurna massive. Overnight at Chhomrong.
Day 04: Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m/8460ft): 6 hrs trek Leaving the striking community Chhomrong behind, we traverse the suspension bridge after that stroll up to Sinuwa Danda. The way from Sinuwa will turn out to be rather smooth. The trail passes throughout thick rhododendron woods up to Khuldighar. Subsequently, we walk down a lengthy and vertical stone steps into bamboo and rhododendron jungles all the way through which we arrive at Doban.
Day 05: Doban to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 4 hrs trek With have a tranquil steady ascend following the path over the river through a deep bamboo, rhododendron and oak woods up the face of the gorge. We then go across two streams via small bridges. Here we will have a chance of seeing varieties of wildlife – wild pig, snow leopard, deer etc. We go up once more to the Hinko Cave. Our further ascend takes us to Deurali. We reside at Deurali this night.
Day 06: Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 3 – 4 hrs trek| Today we will walk on the landslide prone sections at some point. We must be alert to protect ourselves if there is strong wind. Walking for approximately half an hour from Deurali, we will reach in the middle of river bed surrounded by huge snow-covered peaks. Walking further we will reach at Machhapuchhre Base Camp from where the panorama of Mt. Hiunchuli, Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre itself will appear in front of us. Overnight at Machhapuchhre Base Camp.
Day 07: Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft): 2 – 3 hrs trek Leaving Machhapuchhre Base Camp, the plant life wanes. We will observe the snow boulders melting and form tiny streams. We walk next to the stream and then after mount to an area with few huts close to a moraine. There are astonishing vistas of the south face of Annapurna. Annapurna Base Camp sanctuary grips a vivacious view with the landscape of the peaks in 360 degrees. We, at this time get to view Machhapuchhre, Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Hiuchuli and several more peaks. Overnight we stay at Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 08: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m/7575ft): 6 hrs trek Early in the morning, we will enjoy the superb sunrise view over the snow-topped mountains from Annapurna Base Camp. After our breakfast, we walk downward from Annapurna Base Camp passing Deurali, Dovan and to end with today’s trip we will reach Bamboo. Tonight, we stay at Bamboo.
Day 09: Bamboo to New Bridge or Jhinu Dada (1760m/5770 ft): 6 hrs trek From Bamboo, we will have to walk a perpendicularly up to the Kuldi Ghar following Sinuwa, following to the stone steps that direct to Lower Chhomrong. Then, we make way to the thousand rocky steps to reach Upper Chhomrong. From Chhomrong, we trek down to Jhinu Danda. Here, we can enjoy hot springs laying 15-min ahead from Jhinu Danda. Overnight at Jhinu Dada.
Day 10: Jhinu Dada to Naya Pul to Pokhara to Kathmandu: 6 hrs trek, 1 hr drive Leaving Jhinu danda we will walk throgh New Bridge and then to Kyumi village. We stroll to Syauli bazzar and after that move down to Birethanti. Walking for about an hour more from Birethanti we will reach Naya Pul. Then, from Naya Pul, we go back in a locally accessible vehicle and arrive in Pokhara within an hour. We then fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara enjoying same scenic flight. In the evening, we will be present at farewell dinner together. Overnight in Kathmandu which will be your last night in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Final Departure Our journey comes to an end on 11th day. Our agent will escort us to the airport and offer farewell greetings.
- Nepal hiking Himalaya provides by Private car ,hice,jeep, and luxirous bus Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Hotel accommodation in a single/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Local guided tour of the city with Private tours to the historical, cultural and heritage sites as mentioned on the itinerary.
- If required assistance for the trekking shifter and the shopping for the trekking equipment.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu like a local food which is dalbhat.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while in trekking.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu using *** star hotel or similar Guest house Hotel Resort,
- Tea and coffee during the trip.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private vehicle survives starting and ending points of the treks.
- Domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal Hiking Himalaya Treks provide – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag.
- Professional mountain guide with high experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and licensed by the Nepalese government.
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive.
- Necessary Porters to carry all group equipment and personal gear.
- competent insurance for all staff including porters and guide.
- Provides Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trekking permit and government tax.
- Any other items mentioned on the itinerary.
- Meals on the cities except Welcome Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$45 for one month which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport .
- Personal trekking equipment.
- for personal expenses like alcoholic drinks, laundry, mineral water, cold drinks, hot shower, battery charge, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters expected.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical tretment in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Woolen hat and sunhat for head
- T-shirts and long-sleeved shirt to save from harm from Sunburn; Short Pants; Track-suit and Trousers (both heavy and light weight for and wind and water proof too)
- Thermal underwear: of use for cold and as night dress for sleeping.
- Warm jacket especially required to trek above 3000m
- Water proof and wind proof rain coat or Poncho.
- Foot wear: A pair of easy hiking boots or a pair of light sports shoe or a pair of slippers or sandals.
- Few pairs of cotton thick /light shock.
- A small backpack to carry personal and important items like- camera, money, Water bottle, towel, soap or toilet items, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen etc.
- Sleeping Bag
- Walking stick.
- Do not carry needless valuables with you.
- Do not leave any important things in hotel room in Asia. Items will be left at the individual’s risk.
- A money belt, or somewhat similar, worn near to your body is the top way to hold passports, money, airline tickets and other valuables.
- Pickpockets can be found everywhere, mainly in tourist areas and in swarming markets; you have to always be careful.
- Be alert that everything left around will also be likely to theft.
I went with Nepal Hiking Himalaya to Annapurna Base Camp Trek last October and it was so amazing experience for me. Just book the trip with these guys they are so humble and professional. During trekking i had small issues about my health condition and i was afraid that i might not be able to complete journey of Annapurna Himalaya. But the porters and guide really took my great care while walking especially time between MBC and ABC... These people really care for trekkers. I had wonderful time.
Add a review