february, march, april, may, june, september, october, november
Package Price :
|* Prices are valid upto 6 months after booking.||
- Short Trekking Route
- Villages of Thakali, Ghale and Gurung
- British Gurkha Soldiers’ Village
- Picturesque View of Mountains
- Forests, Waterfalls and Hot Springs
- Nepalese Traditional Programs
- Family and Honeymoon oriented destinations
Day 1 : Arrival In TIA Airpot Then Transfer To Thamel By Car. When you arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), our airport representative will greet you and complete the formalities (Visa, etc), you need to confirm for our agent with a display board at the entrance gate. You will then transfer to the hotel. In the evening, you will join a welcome dinner at a first rate traditional Nepalese restaurant where we get pleasure from a Nepalese cultural program and enjoy fine meal. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Drive Kathmandu To Pokhara (820m) 6 Hours By Car .It Is Located In West Part From The Kathmandu. As per your choice you can either take a flight or drive taking Tourists’ bus or car from Kathmandu to reach Pokhara. In the beautiful city Pokhara, we will go to visit -Phewa Lake, Devi’s fall, Begnash Lake, Seti gorge, Mahendra Cave etc. In the evening, you can go for shopping or just relax. Tonight in Pokhara.
Day 3 : Drive To Nayapul And Trek To Start Ghandruk (1940 M). – 4 To 5 Hrs By Walk. The bus/car/jeep will take you to the Nayapool from where you can walk towards Ghandruk which is uphill walking for about 4 to 5 hours. You can also choose to go by bus to Ghandruk Phedi Bus station from where you can just walk about half an hour. You can choose either of the choices.
Day 4 : Trek To Landruk – 4 to 5 Hrs by Walk. The walking is very enjoyable with the terraced farmlands and Himalayan view. The forests, river and the chirping sound of the birds along with the chilled hilly air inspires you along the trail. The walking would be about 4 to 5 hours which is very enjoyable and less tiring.
Day 5 : Trek to Dhampus 4 To 5 Hours. The journey is uphill and downhill as well as the Nepali flat trail trekking. You can have the mesmerizing morning sunrise as well as sunset view from Dhampus. The cultural program organized in the village would be another delightful experience to make.
Day 6 : Trek From Dhampus to Phedi (Walk of about 1.5 hrs) and Drive To Pokhara The downhill trekking passing by the terraced farmlands would be joyous. You can enjoy the view of the Himalayas, hills and the village life of the Dhampus people. You can enjoy the clamor of the Pokhara in the evening.
Day 7 : Drive Pokhara To Kathmandu Early in the morning our guide will wake you up and then drive you to the tourist bus station. The bus leaves in the morning to Kathmandu. After arriving in Kathmandu, our guide will take you to your selected hotel.
Day 8: Departure from Nepal as per time Today you depart from this magnificent Himalayan country in Nepal. Hope to see you again.
- Nepal hiking Himalaya provides by Private car ,hice,jeep, and luxirous bus Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Hotel accommodation in a single/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Local guided tour of the city with Private tours to the historical, cultural and heritage sites as mentioned on the itinerary.
- If required assistance for the trekking shifter and the shopping for the trekking equipment.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu like a local food which is dalbhat.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while in trekking.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu using *** star hotel or similar Guest house Hotel Resort,
- Tea and coffee during the trip.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private vehicle survives starting and ending points of the treks.
- Domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal Hiking Himalaya Treks provide – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag.
- Professional mountain guide with high experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and licensed by the Nepalese government.
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive.
- Necessary Porters to carry all group equipment and personal gear.
- competent insurance for all staff including porters and guide.
- Provides Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trekking permit and government tax.
- Any other items mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$45 for one month which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport .
- Personal trekking equipment.
- for personal expenses like alcoholic drinks, laundry, mineral water, cold drinks, hot shower, battery charge, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters expected.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical tretment in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Woolen hat and sunhat for head
- T-shirts and long-sleeved shirt to save from harm from Sunburn; Short Pants; Track-suit and Trousers (both heavy and light weight for and wind and water proof too)
- Thermal underwear: of use for cold and as night dress for sleeping.
- Warm jacket especially required to trek above 3000m
- Water proof and wind proof rain coat or Poncho.
- Foot wear: A pair of easy hiking boots or a pair of light sports shoe or a pair of slippers or sandals.
- Few pairs of cotton thick /light shock.
- A small backpack to carry personal and important items like- camera, money, Water bottle, towel, soap or toilet items, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen etc.
- Sleeping Bag
- Walking stick.
- Do not carry needless valuables with you.
- Do not leave any important things in hotel room in Asia. Items will be left at the individual’s risk.
- A money belt, or somewhat similar, worn near to your body is the top way to hold passports, money, airline tickets and other valuables.
- Pickpockets can be found everywhere, mainly in tourist areas and in swarming markets; you have to always be careful.
- Be alert that everything left around will also be likely to theft.
Add a review