january, february, march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november, december
Package Price :
|* Prices are valid upto 6 months after booking.|| || |
- Alternative Annapurna Region Trekking
- Annapurna Sanctuary View
- High Camp of Snow Capped Mountains
- Natural Hot Water Springs
- Forest Camp, Terraced Farmlands and Villages
DAY 1: DRIVE TO KANDE AND TREK TO DEURALI (2,232 m) After breakfast, drive for about 40 mints to Kande on Pokhara Baglung highway. The trail climbs for about 1 ½ hrs to the ridge at 2,060 m. The clearing in the forest with lodge settlement is known as ‘Australian camp’. The place is scenic with the panoramic view of Annapurna range and Pokhara valley. The trail further winds through the rhododendron forest to the mountain pass called ‘Deurali’. Deurali is overlooking into the Modi Khola valley wedged between Annapurna South and Mardi Himal / Mt Fishtail.
DAY 2: TREK TO FOREST CAMP (2,600 m / 5 hrs) After spending beautiful morning in the ridge top village of Deurali, we head off the main Annapurna trekking trail and follow the forested ridge to Forest camp. Since this is new trekking destination, there are no teahouses along the way and we need to carry pack lunch and sufficient water. The day’s walk in the rhododendron forest is beautiful with gradual uphill.
DAY 3: TREK TO LOW CAMP (3 Hrs / 2,950 m) The trail gradually climbs through the rhododendron forest following the ridge. Low camp has got couple of tea houses in the clearing of the forest. The view of Mt Fishtail and Mardi Himal appears much closer. You find yourself closer to clear blue sky with view of layers of Himalayan foothills and sweeping valley towards south. Note: You can trek 1 more hr to Badal Danda (Cloud Hill) above the tree line in consent of guide for better view. There is only one lodge in Badal Danda.
DAY 4: SHORT WALK TO HIGH CAMP (3 HRS / 3,550 m) The trail further climbs along the ridge towards Mardi Himal and Mt Fishtail. From Badal Danda, we leave the tree line and arrive in shrubby alpine zone. Snowcapped peaks of Annapurna South, Huinchuli and Fishtail looms in a distance above deep valley on the either side. High camp is a small pasture after the climb with 3 lodges. Here you find yourself above the clouds and closer to snowcapped peaks.
DAY 5: EXPLORE MARDI HIMAL BASE CAMP (7 Hrs / 4,500 m) The day trip is more difficult than other days with steep climb and longer walk. Trail becomes more vertiginous at some points with uneven and steep rocky steps. The first steep climb will take about 2 hrs to the ridge top which is marked as MBC (Mardi Himal Base Camp). However the real base camp will take about another 2 hrs along the ridge. The view is amazing all along the ridge. While Mardi Himal and Mt Fishtail appear right above us, view of Annapurna I, Gangapurna and Annapurna III also appears at a distance.
DAY 6: TREK BACK TO FOREST CAMP (4 hrs) Even though the scenery is stationary, season and sunlight makes it different and interesting. Spend another morning watching the change that the sunrays bring. Walk down to forest camp after breakfast.
DAY 7: WALK DOWN TO LWANG GHALEL VILLAGE (4 Hrs / 1,500 m) The trail climbs down steeply through rhododendron and Maple forest to the permanent settlements closer to valley basin. Lwang is a self sufficient Gurung village with rich culture and happy people. The village is the best place to watch Nepalese countryside lifestyle and enjoy the organic food. The village farmers also grow organic tea in 50 hectors of land. Farmers offer homestay accommodation. The waterfall in the outskirt of the village offers one of the most exciting canyoning adventures.
DAY 8: BACK TO POKHARA down to the Mardi River basin and drive back to Pokhara. It will take about 1 ½ hrs to get to Pokhara in a 4WD. The first 1 hr is drive on the dirt road.
- Nepal hiking Himalaya provides by Private car ,hice,jeep, and luxirous bus Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Hotel accommodation in a single/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Local guided tour of the city with Private tours to the historical, cultural and heritage sites as mentioned on the itinerary.
- If required assistance for the trekking shifter and the shopping for the trekking equipment.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu like a local food which is dalbhat.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while in trekking.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu using *** star hotel or similar Guest house Hotel Resort,
- Tea and coffee during the trip.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private vehicle survives starting and ending points of the treks.
- Domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal Hiking Himalaya Treks provide – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag.
- Professional mountain guide with high experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and licensed by the Nepalese government.
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive.
- Necessary Porters to carry all group equipment and personal gear.
- competent insurance for all staff including porters and guide.
- Provides Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trekking permit and government tax.
- Any other items mentioned on the itinerary.
- Meals on the cities except Welcome Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$45 for one month which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport .
- Personal trekking equipment.
- for personal expenses like alcoholic drinks, laundry, mineral water, cold drinks, hot shower, battery charge, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters expected.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical tretment in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.
Add a review