march, april, may, september, october, november
Package Price :
|* Prices are valid upto 6 months after booking.||
- High Altitude Glacial Lakes
- Sherpa Community Villages
- Best View of Everest and other Himalayas
- Five high Lakes of Gokyo region
- Gokyo Ri and Sunset View
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu We will get off at the international airport of Nepal Tribhuvan international airport. There we may see many welcome to Nepal banner receiving us with their warm blessings. We will guide to the hotel by the representative of Nepal Hiking Himalaya. We will spend the day by exploring around the valley and spending the night at the nearest hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Phakding From Kathmandu, we start the morning with the flight over to Lukla at the elevation of 2804m. On arrival at the airport, we will be guided by Nepal Hiking Himalaya towards the nearest hotel to have the lunch. Then we have to move on through the forest. We can meet Sherpa people living here. We have to walk for several hours to reach to Phakding from Lukla for about 2 hours.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Phakding From Kathmandu, we start the morning with the flight over to Lukla at the altitude of 2804m. on arrival at the airport , we will be guided by Nepal Hiking Himalaya towards the nearest hotel to have the lunch. Then we have to move on through the forest. We can meet Sherpa people living here. We have to walk for several hours to reach to Phakding from Lukla.
Day 04: Trek to Namche bazaar: After spending the night at Phakding, we have to walk forward to the Namche bazaar. We have to walk around 5 to 6 hours to reach to Namche bazaar. We can visit the beautiful Namche bazaar as this area is facilitated with every service. The night will be at the nearest lodges of Namche bazaar at the altitude of 3441m.
Day 04: Namche bazaar to Phortse village After having the breakfast at Namche bazaar, we have to trek above to the high hills enjoying the panoramic view of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Amadablam and many more. Throughout the way, we can see many animals like peasants, musk deer, and many yaks. The Phortse village is situated at the altitude of 3810m. We have to trek around 5 to 6 hours. We spend the night at Phortse village.
Day 05: Phortse village to Macherma From Phortse village, we continue our way following the main trail. We have to cross several suspensions bridges and springs. We can enjoy the surrounding area which is enriched with the pleasant and bravura scene. After walking for several hours, we can reach at Macherma at the elevation of 4470m. We stay the night at Macherma.
Day 06: Macherma to Gokyo From Macherma, we headed towards Pangka (4480m). After walking for around 5 to 6 hours, we can reach at Gokyo. After having the lunch, we can roam around to the Gokyo valley. Gokyo is situated at the height of 4800m from where we can see the panoramic view of all around the valley. We stay the night at nearest hotel.
Day 07: Rest day at Gokyo The day can be used to adapt ourselves to the nature. From Gokyo, we can climb to Gokyo Ri at the height of 5357m. After hiking for several hours we can reach at the fifth lakes of Gokyo. From the northern part of the fifth lake, we can have a fantastic view to Cho Oyu and Nguzumpa. We have to be back to Gokyo at the end of the day and have to spend the night at lodges.
Day 08: Gokyo to Dole From Gokyo, we have to trek around 3 to 4 hours to reach at Dole. The way back is easier than ever. Throughout the way we can see beautiful mountains along with the beautiful creation of nature like stream and grassy land. We have to move gradually to reach to Dole. We spend the night at one of the lodge of Dole.
Day 09: Dole to Namche The trek from dole to Namche is mostly downhill. We can see the presence of outstanding flowers and animals. Similarly, the waterfalls are also at their best. After walking for around 4 to 5 hours, we can reach at Namche. We can take a hot shower at Namche and spend the night relaxing at one of the lodges.
Day 10: Namche bazaar to Lukla We have to follow the trail down to Dudh Koshi valley. We can have a fantastic last trek over to Lukla from Namche bazaar. We have to trek for about 7 to 8 hours where we can see many beautiful glimpses of natural mountains and vegetation. At Lukla, we are at the height of 2800m.
Day 11: Lukla to Kathmandu and final departure Form Lukla, we fly over to Kathmandu. We have to spend approximately one hour at plane. We will be at Kathmandu to have our lunch. During the flight, we can enjoy the beautiful sceneries of mountains throughout the way. After getting off from the plane, we can have a short visit to Kathmandu before our departure. Nepal Hiking Himalaya has organized a farewell program for your happy and cheerful journey.
- Nepal hiking Himalaya provides by Private car ,hice,jeep, and luxirous bus Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Hotel accommodation in a single/ Twin-sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Local guided tour of the city with Private tours to the historical, cultural and heritage sites as mentioned on the itinerary.
- If required assistance for the trekking shifter and the shopping for the trekking equipment.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu like a local food which is dalbhat.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) while in trekking.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu using *** star hotel or similar Guest house Hotel Resort,
- Tea and coffee during the trip.
- Accommodation in teahouse / lodge during trekking.
- Private vehicle survives starting and ending points of the treks.
- Domestic flights and departure tax if mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal Hiking Himalaya Treks provide – sleeping bag, duffel bag for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag.
- Professional mountain guide with high experience trained in Wilderness First Aid and licensed by the Nepalese government.
- First Aid Kit Comprehensive.
- Necessary Porters to carry all group equipment and personal gear.
- competent insurance for all staff including porters and guide.
- Provides Trekking map for each trekker.
- Trekking permit and government tax.
- Any other items mentioned on the itinerary.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$45 for one month which you will get it in to Kathmandu airport .
- Personal trekking equipment.
- for personal expenses like alcoholic drinks, laundry, mineral water, cold drinks, hot shower, battery charge, etc..
- Tips for trekking/ tour guide & porters expected.
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical tretment in case of emergency
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- Woolen hat and sunhat for head
- T-shirts and long-sleeved shirt to save from harm from Sunburn; Short Pants; Track-suit and Trousers (both heavy and light weight for and wind and water proof too)
- Thermal underwear: of use for cold and as night dress for sleeping.
- Warm jacket especially required to trek above 3000m
- Water proof and wind proof rain coat or Poncho.
- Foot wear: A pair of easy hiking boots or a pair of light sports shoe or a pair of slippers or sandals.
- Few pairs of cotton thick /light shock.
- A small backpack to carry personal and important items like- camera, money, Water bottle, towel, soap or toilet items, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen etc.
- Sleeping Bag
- Walking stick.
- Do not carry needless valuables with you.
- Do not leave any important things in hotel room in Asia. Items will be left at the individual’s risk.
- A money belt, or somewhat similar, worn near to your body is the top way to hold passports, money, airline tickets and other valuables.
- Pickpockets can be found everywhere, mainly in tourist areas and in swarming markets; you have to always be careful.
- Be alert that everything left around will also be likely to theft.
Add a review